Phelps Media Group Inc. (PMG), the leading media agency in the equestrian industry, is actively seeking qualified candidates to join its existing team of marketing experts.
Ideal candidates for the Office Administrator position should possess knowledge of hunter/jumper, polo and/or dressage disciplines. Knowledge or experience in social media, public relations, and client management is ideal but not required.
This integral part of the Phelps Media Group team will perform all functions related to administrative assistance and day-to-day management of Phelps Media's office suite.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving calls and clients
- Perform special research projects
- Attend client/staff meetings to capture meeting minutes/notes
- Coordinate special events and travel arrangements
- Maintain contact with partners, account managers, staff and clients and may be asked to assist in the management of clients.
The position is based in Wellington, Florida. PMG offers competitive salaries and benefits, dependent on experience and skills.
To apply, please email a resume, two writing samples (sr. account exec only) and any other samples to Rebecca Walton at email@example.com.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.