Horse Illustrated seeks Website Intern
- Assist with implementation of Search Engine Optimization strategies on HorseIllustrated.com and YoungRider.com.
- Input articles into content management system.
- Conduct keyword research.
- Writing and proofreading for print and/or digital properties.
- Coordination with freelance writers, photographers, and others for content creation.
- 10-20 hours per week expected.
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of journalistic writing.
- Knowledge of Associated Press style.
- Experience with a content management system (e.g., WordPress, Joomla, Blogger, etc.) required.
- Understanding of basic SEO principles required or willingness to learn.
- Basic knowledge of html a plus.
- Knowledge of horses required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word required.
- Experience with Photoshop, Gimp, or other photo editing software a plus.
- Ability to work well as a team and take direction.
- Have a computer, internet access, and a phone. Work from home position.
Compensation: For a college student looking to obtain course credit, job experience and a small stipend to cover cell phone, internet and printing costs.
How to apply: email resume and short cover letter to Holly Caccamise: firstname.lastname@example.org
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.