Horse Illustrated seeks Website Intern
- Assist with implementation of Search Engine Optimization strategies on HorseIllustrated.com and YoungRider.com.
- Input articles into content management system.
- Conduct keyword research.
- Writing and proofreading for print and/or digital properties.
- Coordination with freelance writers, photographers, and others for content creation.
- 10-20 hours per week expected.
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of journalistic writing.
- Knowledge of Associated Press style.
- Experience with a content management system (e.g., WordPress, Joomla, Blogger, etc.) required.
- Understanding of basic SEO principles required or willingness to learn.
- Basic knowledge of html a plus.
- Knowledge of horses required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word required.
- Experience with Photoshop, Gimp, or other photo editing software a plus.
- Ability to work well as a team and take direction.
- Have a computer, internet access, and a phone. Work from home position.
Compensation: For a college student looking to obtain course credit, job experience and a small stipend to cover cell phone, internet and printing costs.
How to apply: email resume and short cover letter to Holly Caccamise: email@example.com