Scottsdale, Arizona United States · Marketing (May become full time role)
Kimes Ranch is seeking a Video Content Creator. Travel involved for events but main location will be the Scottsdale office.
The right candidate will be able to produce, write, film, and edit videos for Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, TikTok, YouTube, blog, and commercials with an understanding of e-commerce content marketing.
(A portfolio submission of video work is required. Resume will not be reviewed if creative work is not provided.)
- Perform media related tasks (primarily video content) initiated by the team
- Produce, write, film, and edit videos.
- Handle & execute multiple projects initiated by the team
- Provide organized and timely reports on the status of projects
- Proficient in camera operation (DSLR & Mirrorless)
- Proficient in video editing
- Knows basic scripting and storyboarding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-task on projects with the ability to prioritize projects
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work on different tasks that may arise
- Photography and photo editing (Adobe Photoshop) skills preferred
- Western Industry Involvement
- Willing to seek out new trends and ability to create a story from various content
Apply to email@example.com