Scottsdale, Arizona United States · Marketing
As the Marketing Assistant, Success Looks Like The Following:
We are a start-up company looking to hire a Marketing Assistant who will be working closely with Director of Marketing to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, creating content for the company’s marketing communication vehicles, as well as administrative support to the team. To be chosen for this role, you must have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Prior work experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the Director of Marketing and internal teams, on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing. (Including Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Social Report, Planonly, Shopify, Squarespace, Optinmonster, etc)
- Creating marketing materials such as flyers and presentations.
- Addressing retail partner marketing requests for activations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to Director of Marketing.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Writing copy for emails, posts and press releases.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Creating and analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Engaging with customers through social media.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field or related job/internship experience.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Digital marketing experience including experience with FB Advertising, Instagram, TicTok.
- Competency in Adobe Suite and Canva to design marketing material is a plus.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.