CHARITABLE COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR FUNCTION: Research State filing requirements and maintain database of State charitable registration requirements. Organize, file, track and monitor Club and Region registration activity to ensure compliance with State regulations.
RECEPTIONIST FUNCTION: Answers telephone and welcomes visitors; processes incoming and outgoing mail; maintains office supplies; assists Finance and Administration Director with building administration duties; webinar administration; general office duties; other duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and diplomacy in dealing with people and situations, while providing Customer Service at the highest level.
- Be organized with workflow while possessing accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Possess proficiency with computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Website and Database programs, as well as the ability to perform research on the web.
- Equivalent to high school graduation. Business school desirable.
CHARITABLE COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES (All on an annual basis):
- Update and maintain established spreadsheet of State Charitable Registration Requirements
- Research changes in State laws, forms, limits etc.
- Apply changes.
- File Charitable Registrations for new clubs/regions and process renewals for existing clubs/regions using State specific forms and regulations.
- Develop and maintain a tracking system for determining registration requirements and compliance.
- Provide assistance to RS and DC on an individual basis.
- Provide forms and information to club and region volunteers.
- Properly file/upload completed registrations.
- Send reminders to club/region leadership as needed.
- Communicate with management when non-compliance exists.
- Maintain spreadsheet of all Clubs/Region USPC Compliance for financial reporting on an annual basis. Ie: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, IRS 990 forms.
- Answers incoming calls and transfers to appropriate staff members.
- Assists members with account log-in.
- Checks Voice Mail first thing in the morning and other times as deemed necessary.
Mail and General Administrative Support
- Opens, date stamps, and distributes to appropriate staff according to established procedure.
- Lists all checks received on daily list.
- Copies all checks, giving the checks and a daily list to the bookkeeper.
- Distributes check copies with backup to appropriate staff.
- Checks E-mail several times throughout the day. Responds to and disburses emails accordingly.
- Assists with large mailings as needed.
- Runs postage machine and UPS for all daily mail and shipments. Sees that mail and shipments are properly set out for pick up.
- Processes credit card payments.
- Manages and schedules conference room calendar.
- Distributes received faxes to staff.
- Sends out-going faxes or monitors those sent by others, returning to sender with notation as to status.
Office Supplies: Periodically inventories office supplies (weekly) and prepares purchase orders for needed supplies.
- Assists with general navigation of the Pony Club secure website.
- Assist members and volunteers who call with access and password questions for the database and the website.
- Other projects as assigned
Webinar Administration: Coordinates the Webinar Program
Additional Tasks: Undertakes additional duties as requested by the Finance Manager or Executive Director.
Reports to the Finance and Administration Director and partners with all staff. Must work as a team member with all staff and volunteer leadership.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.