Phelps Media Group Seeks Administrator/Account Coordinator
This integral part of the Phelps Media Group team will perform all functions related to administrative assistance and day-to-day management of Phelps Media’s office suite.
Ideal candidates will excel in computer literacy, and have strong skills on Mac & Google Suite and programs. Strong working knowledge within, Docs, Sheets, Word and Excel is required.
Candidate will also perform some duties as an marketing account coordinator for our equestrian accounts.
Therefore interest and/or experience is required in the equestrian industry, preferably within the disciplines of Hunters, Jumpers & Dressage.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving calls on multi-line phone
- Receiving clients
- Maintaining a clean, socially distanced and safe office environment
- Attend client/staff meetings (via zoom or in person) to capture meeting minutes/notes.
- Coordinate special events
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff and upper management
- Maintain contact with partners, account managers, staff and clients
- Support General Manager in day-to-day running of office including mail, light errands, and Amazon supply orders.
- Social Media, Client Account coordinating and Event Support
This Full-Time position is based in Wellington, Florida.
PMG offers competitive salaries and benefits, dependent on experience and skills. To apply, please send cover letter, resume and any appropriate samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.