State Line Tack® is searching for a highly energetic and strategic-thinking Marketing and eCommerce Director. Ideal candidates would be located in the PA/NJ/NY region, but consideration will be given to remote applicants.
The Marketing and eCommerce Director is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on management and execution of eCommerce marketing tactics, strategies, and promotions for all TABcom ecommerce sites. The Director will collaborate with the CEO on all eCommerce activities and digital marketing strategies, working closely with their direct reports, merchandising teams and clients; to assist in building and executing a strategic marketing and brand awareness plan. This position will be cross functional, requiring online and offline marketing tactics with the intention to improve our customer experience. The Marketing and eCommerce Director reports to the CEO.
- Manage Marketing and Creative teams.
- Serve as eCommerce and digital marketing lead and execute digital strategy across all TABcom’s ecommerce sites.
- Drive a strategy to highlight brand identity, marketing vision, and create unique customer experiences.
- Facilitate and align branding with current branding guidelines, standards, and initiatives.
- Develop an internal training process for new product and brand launches, including training the sales organization, and equipping sales and brand ambassadors with the marketing materials necessary to improve the customer experience.
- Oversee content on online websites in partnership with the Merchandising team.
- Oversee and manage social media program, services and engagement including promotional advertising and measurement.
- Lead and assist in the digital project life cycle through gathering, design, development, testing and launch of new websites and online assets.
- Support Merchandising Departments regarding promotional and tactical marketing, e-Tools, and electronic media.
- Oversee print marketing program, including catalog production and print advertising.
- Continuously update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (conferences, workshops, and industry events), reading professional publications, and maintaining network of industry players.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of internet marketing and general marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of social media and HTML.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct and correctly interpret research and web analytics.
- Ability to implement marketing plans.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Hires and trains departmental staff including web designers, copywriters, and other staff involved in online marketing campaigns.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and workload of departmental staff.
- Provides developmental feedback that is timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of digital marketing or eCommerce experience in industry.
- 5+ of experience in analyzing and reporting web traffic and eCommerce sales metrics.
- Strong understanding of website and eCommerce production and performance a must. Proven track record of delivering eCommerce sales uplift.
- Advanced knowledge of online search engines and merchandising and functionality.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing is preferred.
- Experience in managing multiple ecommerce sites and/or accounts preferred.
- Strong understanding of traditional and online marketing, content management and web analytics experience.
- Understanding or previous experience with multiple Content Management Systems is a plus.
- Experience with managing electronic Customer Relationship Management software, databases and portfolio and individual CRM strategies.
To apply, email an up-to-date resume and cover letter to: HR@statelinetack.com.
Who we are:
State Line Tack – We make riding affordable!
Founded in 1980 as a single outlet in Plaistow, New Hampshire, State Line Tack has become the premier online destination for horse supplies and information for all riding styles. Our mission at State Line Tack is simple; we want to make riding affordable for everyone. Shopping State Line Tack gives you access to dedicated equine experts, the best selection of brands at the best prices, representing all disciplines, all horse sizes, and all rider sizes. Our rewards program allows you to earn points on all your purchases. In addition, we offer unparalleled customer service to help the modern equestrian get the most out of riding, no matter what discipline.
Contact: Neal Smith
State Line Tack: www.statelinetack.com, 1.888.809.0751