Position Title: Marketing Assistant, Ohio Quarter Horse Association home of the All American Quarter Horse Congress
Work Location: Columbus, Ohio
Start Date: open
Reports to Marketing & Communications Director
- Maintain the company’s social media presence with up-to-date, relevant, and engaging content, including assisting with developing, maintaining, and executing an internal social media and digital calendar in conjunction with marketing, brand, and sales functions.
- Develop copy for all in-house marketing and digital collateral, provide copy for company websites, and develop advertorial/editorial copy. Ensure content is consistent in messaging and aligning with the company’s brand image.
- Assist with sales action plans and campaigns to achieve and drive revenue ensuring the achievement of all revenue goals.
- Assist with generating statistics and data reports gathered from social media reporting tools, data analytics, and websites.
- Assist in producing marketing material on behalf of OQHA and the All American Quarter Horse Congress.
- Collaborate with Marketing Director for digital asset generation and copy/image updates as needed on company websites.
- Assist with digital marketing strategies, including direct email marketing, search engine optimization, social media promotions, and dissemination of company information related to programs, promotions, and outreach.
- In coordination with Marketing Director, develop and oversee design, preparation, and distribution of print materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Experience and knowledge of the equine industry is essential
- Proven experience executing social media marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience creating original content and artwork
- Proactive and creative
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, basic video and photography skills
- Very strong knowledge of all social media platforms
- Great attention to detail, and work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and/or cross-functionally in a team environment
Apply online HERE