LEGISequine.com is a boutique insurance agency seeking a career-oriented individual looking to be part of a dynamic, collaborative team. Horse knowledge is a must, combined with strong customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Full Time (NOT a remote position):
- Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00
- Work activities on four to six weekends per year
- Salary & Benefits
- Located in Burbank, CA
- Salary range starts at $30,000-$32,500 annually with opportunity to increase in three to six months.
Skills and experience:
- Strong people skills with an emphasis on phone calls with clients. No cold calling required.
- Administrative tasks requiring timeliness, accuracy, and able to follow multiple steps.
- Willingness to learn and continually enhance skills.
- Knowledge of horses and horse industry.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, internet, obtaining data from a database
- Ability to research problems or issues and provide history, assist with solutions, and help implement agreed upon solutions.
The successful person will:
- Thrive working as part of a dynamic, focused Team in a collaborative manner.
- Be detailed oriented, organized, and accurate.
- Take responsibility for personal actions as well as contributing to the Team.
- Embrace the challenges and rewards of working for a dynamic, growing company.
- View education as a lifelong process and seek to continually learn and grow as a person and in one’s career.
- Be able to work under pressure and deadline with accuracy and composure.
- Be willing to “roll up one’s sleeves” as needed for special projects and situations.
- Obtain a California insurance license within 45 days of hire date.
For more information please contact:
Sarah Rajoy, Operations Manager
We ask that interested candidates provide a resume or letter of introduction that includes work and education experience, and two references. We have an office cat, so don’t apply if you have allergies!