Hansen Dam Horse Park is looking for an Office Administrator who will work under the supervision of the Operations Manager. This is a full-time position.
HDHP operates a 38-acre facility which includes stabling for 200 horses, training businesses, a riding school, and events: horse shows, clinics, cultural events, parties and meetings. The Office Administrator is responsible for overseeing the boarding and other space rental functions, including confirming contracts, daily stall checks, managing data for monthly invoicing, reporting and confirming facility repairs, interacting with HDHP trainers, clients and staff, and dealing with mail and package deliveries.
- Full Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday
- Salary range of $30,000-$35,000, plus possible perks
- Lake View Terrace, California
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of horses and horse industry
- Strong people skills (Enjoy interacting in person, over the phone and email.)
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and email
- Ability to interface with professional horsemen and coworkers
- Ability to complete administrative duties independently and efficiently
The successful person will:
- Thrive working as part of a dynamic, focused team in a collaborative manner
- Take responsibility for their actions, as well as contribute to the Team
- Enjoy administrative work in an equestrian office environment
- Take daily barn and facility walks double checking horses and spaces
- Be responsible for tracking all horses, trailers, and other rental spaces
- Understand and seek to master one’s primary responsibilities and job duties
- Provide support to others when asked or as needed
- Embrace the challenges and rewards of working for a small, growing company
- View education as a life-long process; seek to learn and grow
For more information please contact:
Please provide a resume and letter of introduction that includes work and education experience and two references. We do have an office cat and dog, please do not apply if you have allergies.