- Assist with implementation of Search Engine Optimization strategies on HorseIllustrated.com.
- Input and edit articles into content management system.
- Writing and proofreading for print and/or digital properties.
- Coordination with freelance writers, photographers, and others for content creation.
- 10-20 hours per week expected.
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of journalistic writing.
- Ability to work well on a team and take direction.
- Knowledge of horses required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word required.
- Experience with a content management system (such as WordPress) required.
- Understanding of basic SEO principles required or willingness to learn.
- Basic knowledge of html a plus.
- Knowledge of Associated Press style a plus.
- Experience with Photoshop, Gimp, or other photo-editing software a plus.
- Videography (capture and edit) experience a plus.
- Must have a computer, internet access, and a smartphone; work from home position.
For a college student looking to obtain course credit and experience for their resume. A small stipend will be provided to cover cell phone, internet and printing costs.
How to apply: Email resume and short cover letter to Holly Caccamise at email@example.com