Kentucky Equine Research is seeking an organized, hands-on equine marketing professional with an eye for detail, strong writing skills, and an interest in leveraging digital platforms.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the administration and execution of marketing strategies and concepts to promote the brand and drive sales of diverse equine nutrition products.
Duties may include but are not limited to
- Creating and managing a full slate of email campaigns,
- Publishing content online,
- Gathering sponsored rider and customer news items,
- Maintaining orderly digital files and content calendars,
- Sourcing and reordering literature and merchandise within budget,
- Handling marketing-related inquiries,
- Coordinating distribution of point of sale and other sales support materials,
- Event management and support for trade shows and other functions as required.
Degree in marketing, journalism, communications, and/or minimum 2 years professional experience in marketing or related fields. Must be organized, proactive, and efficient. Strong e-mail communication and written language skills crucial with excellent attention to detail. Time management skills essential with the ability to prioritize and multi-task. Familiarity with WordPress, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, and graphic design skills a plus.
Working for Kentucky Equine Research
We call ourselves the World Leaders in Equine Nutrition for good reason. Over 30 years, we’ve led the way in research, consultation, and product development to fuel the world’s top performance horses as well as those with special nutritional needs. We service clients worldwide from our facilities in Kentucky, Florida, and Australia. If you enjoy a fast-paced, agile company that values science, innovation, and technology, come to work for Kentucky Equine Research.
To apply send letter of interest, resume, work examples, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.