Reports to: General Manager
BloodHorse LLC, the leading provider of information and news for the Thoroughbred industry, has an opening for an Advertising Sales Representative in its Lexington, Kentucky office.
BloodHorse LLC is a dynamic multimedia company that produces the BloodHorse monthly magazine, an industry-leading website at Bloodhorse.com, the newly launched BH+, a web-based subscription section featuring premium content; and BloodHorse Daily, a PDF and mobile news service that provides analysis and all-day updates for racing and breeding professionals.
BloodHorse LLC also manages a broad range of social-media platforms and publishes a range of other respected Thoroughbred industry-focused publications.
The primary responsibility of the Advertising Sales Representative will be to develop, market, and sell advertising products and services across all verticals, while maintaining and prospecting and building a global customer base.
Position based in Lexington, KY
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sell ads to existing and new advertisers – Online, print, and digital components.
- Use proprietary systems to maintain customer database, create insertion orders, track results, and provide customer service
- Work lead lists to cold call and identify new advertisers.
- Collaborate with advertisers and Creative Services team on materials for the creation of ad designs if needed.
- Facilitate ongoing communication with Editorial/Advertising partners
- Attend industry events (i.e., Equine sales and events)
- Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated ability to build and cultivate relationships as well as secure new business through face to face, e-mail and phone interaction(s).
- Demonstrated experience with sales planning, sales strategy development and reporting skills.
- Results oriented with proven and documented history of successful sales.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Professional attitude and appearance required.
- Must be self-motivated and goals/quota driven and demonstrate ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of successful, professional sales experience required.
- Responsibilities will require some travel and weekend work.
- Normal office environment.
- Requires work using a telephone and computer.
Contact: Meredith Helm (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
Click here to apply: https://www.indeed.com/job/advertising-sales-representative-9a16986b7eee945b