Develop social media content and manage communities for equine clients; on platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest.
HOW WE GET IT DONE:
Content Creator & Strategist
- Plan, build and manage clients’ social media presence
- Create shareable, scroll-stopping content that aligns with clients’ business goals, creating moments of brand love
- Ensure brand voice and consistency are carried out across all channels
- Consistently find new ways to pique readers’ curiosity and create engagement through education and entertainment
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about clients, competitors and/or industry
- Oversee clients’ social media design, from post graphics to videos, collaborating with the visual design team
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions, sweepstakes, live broadcasts and experiential marketing
- Work with clients and client teams for a consistent user experience
- Strategize new ideas, new platforms and new ways of driving prospects from awareness to loyalty
- Day-to-day management of client social media
- Develop an effective posting schedule, considering audience activity, web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Schedule and post content for consistent customer interaction
- Communicate with followers as a representative of the client, building brand reputation and relationships
- Respond to comments, messages, questions and reviews in a timely manner
- Curate crowd-sourced assets and manage published content
- Collaborate with client teams to create FAQ documents for consistent and efficient fan responses
- Conduct regular social listening, reporting on feedback from fans and the category
- Follow a crisis management plan to respond to negative feedback, if needed
Social Advertiser and Analyst
- Extend content reach by creating and executing social advertising plans
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from clients’ social networks
- Create, test and refine target audiences for each client
- Design, create and manage advertising campaigns, working closely with social media and digital marketing leads
- Set specific objectives, report on performance/ROI and watch for opportunities for campaign pivots and scaling Effectively communicate with clients about social strategy, pivots, scaling and performance
- Hands-on experience in and passion for the equine industry; show/competitive experience is a bonus
- Displays in-depth understanding of social media platforms for business, when to activate and how they work together, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest
- Exceptional writing, editing and visual communication skills
- Strategic minded, mapping and activating plans that drive results
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to jump from creative to analytical thinking
- Skilled in adjusting tone, voice and strategy based on target audience
- Familiar with platform advertising capabilities
- Adept at moving easily between brands and calmly handling delicate situations
- Highly organized, multi-tasker
Knowledgeable about social media:
- Marketing to horse owners
- Channels and trends
- Content development
- Community management
- Audience targeting
- Metrics and insights
- User experience
- Live broadcasting
- Social listening
- Employee activation
- I believe social media success is a combination of great content, smart advertising and authentic, helpful community management.
- I believe there is always a story to tell and a new way to tell it.
- I believe magic can be made from existing assets.
- I believe there are no random acts of content.
- I believe each social channel has a specific purpose.
- I believe social channels are not standalone marketing efforts, but they are vehicles to help tell/connect the brand story.
- I believe visual and content are equally important.
- I strive to make ongoing adjustments based on results.
- I see each customer comment as a conversation starter and sales lead.
- I put myself in the client’s, their customer’s and my team’s shoes.
- I am an organization ninja, deadline driver and project management master.
- I am empathetic to my audience needs.
- I am willing to take risks.
- I am a communicator.
- I am proactive.
- I love learning about and testing new technologies and techniques.
Applicants will be considered for positions on the basis of qualifications and ability to perform the job for which they are applying without regard to race, religion, creed, sex, age, residency, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or physical appearance. Minorities are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please visit: https://filament.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=63&source=filamentag