Coordinate and conduct the activities involved in digital marketing campaigns to ensure goals are achieved for internal promotions and clients. The Digital Fulfillment coordinator will work directly with the sales team campaigns to drive results and ensure campaign success across websites, email and social media.
Responsibilities involved in digital marketing programs including but not limited to:
- Create, manage, and analyze campaigns including display, video, email marketing, website creation, etc.
- Fully manage online auctions, database organization, and communication with clients
- Communicate with the sales team about the specific digital packages sold to individual clients; requests from clients; and strategic and tactical recommendations for clients to achieve best results
- Produce reports to be provided to clients and for internal needs
- Research and understand advertising and digital media industry trends to best assist clients in achieving their advertising objectives
- Coordinate the trafficking of digital products between sales support and fulfillment
- Tagging clients in photos in Facebook posted by our show team
- Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
Key Skills Required:
- Values driven – focus on the customer, build trust, collaborate and communicate with team members, be invested in Arabian Horse Times growth and development, always strive for excellence, foster innovation, adaptable and flexible
- Keen understanding of cultural and social aspects of the equine industry
- Understanding and appreciation for the global Internet landscape including websites, web design, email marketing, display ads, SEO, SEM, social media and programmatic advertising
- Relevant web management and optimization experience
- Proven experience with email list management and re-engagement campaigns
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision, but also able to effectively work within a team
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects and brands simultaneously under deadlines
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, and data-driven thinking
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a marketing communication, computer science or digital advertising related field preferred
- Proven track record in content optimization within CMS platforms such as WordPress
- Knowledge of the social media landscape with Facebook Ads Manager specifically
- Knowledge of latest SEO and SEM practices, along with Google Ads Manager
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with various photo and video editing software and platforms such as Adobe CC
- Ability to create and modify artwork in Adobe photoshop
- Familiarity with email platforms such as Constant Contact
- Travel and weekend work during shows and events is required
Please send your cover letter and resume to Sara Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position remote or on-site.
Arabian Horse Times is the industry leading publication dedicated to the Arabian horse and its enthusiasts. Outstanding design, highest print quality and in-depth editorial content from across the globe are the cornerstones upon which AHT is built. We are dedicated to collaborating with our clients to create a marketing package that will support and enhance their marketing objectives both on and off paper through our email marketing and web design services.