LEGISequine.com is a boutique insurance agency seeking a career-oriented individual looking to be part of a dynamic, collaborative team. Horse knowledge is a must, combined with strong customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Full Time (NOT a remote position):
- Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00 • Work activities on four to six weekends per year
- Salary & Benefits • Located in Aiken, SC
Skills and experience:
- Administrative tasks require timeliness, accuracy, and able to follow multiple steps.
- Basic knowledge of horses and horse industry.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, internet, obtaining data from a database
- Ability to research problems or issues and provide history, assist with solutions, and help implement agreed upon solutions.
- Willingness to learn and continually enhance skills.
The successful person will:
- Thrive working as part of a dynamic, focused Team in a collaborative manner.
- Be detailed oriented, organized, and accurate.
- Take responsibility for personal actions as well as contributing to the Team.
- Embrace the challenges and rewards of working for a dynamic, growing company.
- View education as a lifelong process and seek to continually learn and grow as a person and in one’s career.
- Be able to work under pressure and deadline with accuracy and composure.
- Be willing to “roll up one’s sleeves” as needed for special projects and situations.
For more information please contact:
Sarah Rajoy, Operations Manager email@example.com or
Brooke Goddard, Marketing Director firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that interested candidates provide a resume or letter of introduction that includes work and education experience, and two references.