ThinLine Global is hiring a General Office & Account Manager position available in Durham, NC.
*This is an onsite position only- candidates must be willing to work in Durham NC.
Office Management: Organize and help manage the great team at ThinLine by optimizing document organization, sales data, and customer feedback.
Account Management: ensure product delivery to existing businesses and conduct both renewal and new business sales.
This position will be the key contact for all accounts and will be responsible for driving sales to new wholesale accounts in the USA and key targeted key new countries. The candidate will be evaluated against overall company revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
What Are the Key Responsibilities?
- Build relationships with clients and prospects through in-depth product knowledge and an overall understanding of both domestic and international market trends. Ensure the appropriate product and information for success are provided to meet the client’s needs.
- Educate clients and prospects on the benefits of ThinLine products and services through the compelling articulation of our business model and value proposition
- Create customized account plans for major House Accounts and International Distribution
- Outline service delivery and revenue growth strategies for existing and potential clients.
- Utilize existing customer relationships to define new business leads
- Determine appropriate tactics to drive the sales cycle, including skype training/ teleconferences, website access, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Establish and maintain sales measurements via monthly reporting.
B to C Customer Service Support Duties – One day a week- connect to the end consumer needs and issues:
- Answer incoming direct consume phone calls
- Check Voicemails and return calls
- Check info emails and reply
- Assist with processing returns & exchanges.
- Order entry for stores and online consumers
- Organize internal meetings
What are the qualifications?
- Sales experience, minimum two years
- Management experience, minimum two years
- Goal-oriented self-starter
- Sales and presentation skills
- Willing to travel both domestically and Internationally
- Knowledge of the Equestrian Industry is a plus
Base salary ranges from 45 to 65 K plus bonuses, dependent on experience. This is a full-time (40 hr) position with a base salary plus quarterly company profit bonuses. Health insurance and company matching 401-K after 6 months of employment.
Working Knowledge of Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, with a good handle on tracking and reporting on new sales goals and successes.
ThinLine is an exciting company focused on delivering equestrian products which promote the health and well-being of both people and equines. Our culture is one of support and mutual respect. Teamwork is critical. Pet lovers are most preferred.
Please email your resume to Elaine@ThinLineGlobal.com