Full Job Description
Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Tik-Tok, Linked In, Pinterest…. Should I go on? Are these a few of your favorite things? If you are a complete social media pro, we may be looking for you! The Equine Network, LLC is looking for a social guru to build community, following and engagement for our membership and subscription programs. The ideal person would have a background in consumer marketing via all of the social realms and the prowess to stay on top of all the latest and greatest initiatives, with expertise in driving new subscriptions and retaining members for the long term. Priority goes to a go-getter, with an independent work ethic and drive to see these brands succeed. The successful candidate will have a broad understanding of the Equine industry, with a passion for the horse business. This is a full-time role based in your home office.
- Be an expert in social community building; driving engagement and conversation to keep the audience enthused.
- Develop and manage monthly calendars for the creation, distribution and optimization of social media content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok—and whatever the next “it” social app may be.
- Create FOMO-inducing, inspiring social media content that drives engagement and purchase intent (e.g. Instagram stories, Pinterest Pins, engaging Tweets, etc.)
- Curate photography and footage from our awesome brands and platforms.
- Collaborate with our paid media team to surface learnings and leverage successful content.
- Embody our voice and represent our brands across all social and digital channels
- Be the eyes and ears of our brand, listening to what our audience has to say and reacting quickly to current trends—pushing ideas to execution with sometimes very little turnaround time
- Update and manage all social platforms for membership/SVOD brands daily.
- Use social media tools to publish content, monitor conversations and trending topics, and gather performance metrics.
- Analyze metrics around brand and consumer to deliver insights/benchmarks for our channels and content performance.
- Stay super current with digital/social and consumer trends to make recommendations that make us more relevant to potential consumers.
- Be the front line of our social presence, as the first person an audience member interacts with when they have a question or issue.
- 2-5 years of managing social media accounts for a B2C company with ties to subscription or membership brands.
- A resourceful, innovative, and enthusiastic attitude about all-things social media and content.
- Knowledge and understanding of social channels and their role in the lives of our various audiences.
- Awesome writing, presenting and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of analytics and experience optimizing content.
- Experience using social publishing platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills, focus, and attention to detail.
- A love and passion for the horse industry.
- Outgoing, creative, passionate and approachable, with a desire to try new things.
Employment Type – Full-time
The Equine Network is the premier horse enthusiast group, bringing together events, memberships, marketing and media that span the globe. With long-standing brands, as well as some of the largest events in the horse industry, we strive to be the best in our field, continually evolving and expanding our horizons.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.