Equine Network LLC is the world’s premier equestrian enthusiast group providing the equine community with the best-in-class competitions, content, products, and services that deepen the love for horses and horse sports.
Our award-winning brands present innovative content, engaging digital experiences, and live equestrian events designed to inform and entertain our target audiences. We have a myriad of clients, who are serious equine enthusiasts and industry professionals, as well as subscribers and users who have a passion and commitment to provide the best for their horse-related pursuits.
We are looking for a full-time Assistant Producer that works with the production crew in every phase of production. As the Equine Networks Assistant Producer in the video department, you will wear many hats; from helping hire crew, to finding locations and talent, and assisting the crew in field productions. Other job duties include administrative tasks, such as updating a calendar, making travel arrangements, and reviewing video edits. A big part of our success is being able to turn around high-quality videos quickly so this position requires a multi-talented, self-motivated, and resourceful individual who can be versatile and complete projects in an efficient manner. This position frequent requires travel for filming and occasionally working weekends, and long production days.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Assists executive producer with – managing deadlines, scouting locations, lining up talent, and maintaining consistent communication with project owners, script writers, videographers, and talent
- Helps book travel for crew for all shoots
- Assists with cross-functionally to identify and prioritize video needs across business
- Planning, executing, and evaluating video projects
- Assist in coordinating video production schedules and logistics
- Scouting and scheduling locations
- Finding and booking talent
- Management of content on many different platforms
- Performing studio and field production set preparation
- Supporting production in field at multiple locations across the United States; frequent travel required
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Knowledge of the equine industry
- Background in digital media, cinematography, film studies or related field (preferred)
- Experience in logistics of booking and scheduling travel
- Extremely well organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Ability to learn quickly and be a team player
- Skilled in handling a faster output without sacrificing quality
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment
- Ability to transport yourself and gear to and from local shoots and airport
WORK LOCATION: REMOTE/HOME
We are in search of a team member who is ready to dive into a fast-paced, demanding environment. This is a salaried, full-time position with benefits and the hours that make our products sing.
- To keep up with the EN’s work group and the varying events, remote work does require better-than-average internet connectivity. Employees are expected to be able to participate in regular chats, on-screen meetings and calls without notable interruptions, often while handling large file transfers.
- As a well-versed member of the production team, it should be understood that this position includes weekend work and travel.
TO APPLY, CONTACT