Location: Remote. Work from home
Cowgirl Magazine, the leading Western Lifestyle media brand for women, is seeking a full-time experienced individual to join our advertising sales team. Responsibilities include selling and managing print and digital ad products. Candidate must be a team player and have proven sales experience in the Western Lifestyle and/or Equine Industry, excellent communication skills, and be a self-starter. Position pays commission.
- 2-3+ years experience working in media advertising sales
- Outstanding sales skills with excellent closing proficiency
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and make sales proposals and presentations electronically and in person
- Experience using a sales CRM
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Docs, and Drive
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Willing to travel for meetings and annual trade shows
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Create and sell integrated media programs utilizing all channels.
- Cold call and prospect for new customers.
- Service existing advertisers.
- Develop and prepare sales proposals and custom marketing presentations.
- Respond immediately to client requests for proposals, advertising information, and materials.
- Analyze competitive sets and develop formal account proposals for top prospects.
- Execute and communicate weekly sales reports to the sales team.
Submit a compelling cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org