The National Reined Cow Horse Association, based in Pilot Point, Texas, seeks a motivated and efficient full-time Director of Sponsorship and Outreach.
The Director of Sponsorship and Outreach will report directly to the NRCHA Executive Director. This will be an in-office position which will be located at the NRCHA headquarters in Pilot Point, Texas.
The applicant should have experience networking and developing partnerships within the industry. Knowledge of writing and developing partnership contracts and managing marketing deliverables is preferred. Trade show experience is a plus. This position requires travel.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain relationships with current sponsors and handle contract renewal negotiations.
- Attend networking and social events.
- Solicit new potential partners on behalf of the Association.
- Work closely with the Media & Communication department on obtaining marketing assets from sponsors for NRCHA use.
- Oversee the Awards Sponsorship program.
- Coordinate sponsor deliverables, including signage orders and placement for premier events.
- Assist the Trade Show Coordinators at premier events to oversee the tradeshow space and vendor applications.
- Manage premier event seating and ticketing.
- Work with the Media & Communication department on alliance partnerships and community outreach.
- Assist with the premier event production as needed.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply through Of The West. Applications close March 27, 2023.
About the National Reined Cow Horse Association
Based in Pilot Point, Texas, the National Reined Cow Horse Association was formed in 1949 in California, with the goal of preserving and educating the public about the rich history of this traditional horsemanship. The NRCHA is responsible for promoting the sport and ensuring high standards of competition and continuing to work to keep the Vaquero tradition alive in today’s equine industry. The NRCHA also supports numerous affiliate clubs across the United States, Europe and abroad. These groups serve as the association’s backbone, holding many NRCHA-sanctioned competitions and events each year. For more information on these events and reined cow horse, visit nrcha.com.