American Farriers Journal is looking for a positive and energetic Account Executive to join our team. Someone who is experienced in digital and print ad sales, is results-oriented and can develop and maintain long-term relationships with existing and new clients.
We’re seeking the kind of person who is self-motivated, willing to work hard, problem-solve and take a consultative approach to winning business. You must be a self-starter, high energy, be able to develop successful business relationships and professionally represent a publication that is tops in its field.
Brookfield, Wisconsin or Remote
- Initiate sales and marketing calls to prospective and current clients.
- Maintain and build relationships with existing clients.
- Prepare proposals and respond to RFPs
- Strategize with clients and provide strategic marketing solutions
- Hit target prospecting and revenue quotas
- Work internally, across departments, to create compelling media solutions for advertisers.
- Create custom sales presentations
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of sponsorship, digital and print advertising sales experience.
- Must be a good communicator and skilled at developing relationships through sales outreach.
- Generate advertising revenues to meet specific budgetary goals.
- Self-motivated with great time management skills.
- Have a positive attitude and professional demeanor and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prospecting and cold calling skills necessary to develop new advertisers.
- Maintain and grow current accounts.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- CRM experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective business relationships. Travel requirement 10%