This role will work with the full portfolio of EG Media brands: Horse Illustrated, Young Rider, Western Life Today, Hobby Farms, Atomic Ranch, Cottages & Bungalows, Coinage, and Rock & Gem.
- Plan and execute a marketing strategy in line with the business objectives.
- End to end customer experience management.
- Develop and execute brand strategy in consultation with the leadership team.
- Ensures regular trainings for team on brand guidelines; maintains consistency in communication across all customer touch points.
- Leads complete marketing team that includes SEO, design, copywriting , email marketing, digital operations etc.
- Oversee design and communications across all channels and platforms as per set brand guidelines.
- Set and administer annual marketing budgets with a keen focus on ROI.
- Keep abreast of the industry trends and events including webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions.
- Identify new business opportunities and present to relevant stakeholders with relevant facts and figures.
- Ensure smooth day to day operations for the entire team, including achievement of key objectives/metrics.
- Support the sales team via necessary collaterals, software, etc.
- Strategize, implement & manage all customer touch points like website, social media, etc.
- Create, maintain & report marketing dashboards.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
- Work with media agencies & vendors.
- Conduct market research studies to assist in existing and proposed initiatives.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 10-12 years’ experience, with at least 6-7 years in digital-facing role.
- Candidate should have managed a team directly instead of working through a marketing agency.
- Past experience in a media company/publishing/e-commerce setup is a definite plus.
- Candidate must have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Conversant MS Office
To apply, please send resume and short cover letter to Rima Dorsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.