Summary: The primary responsibility of an Advertising Sales Representative will be to sell print and digital advertising products. This role will work with the full portfolio of EG Media brands: Horse Illustrated, Young Rider, Western Life Today, Hobby Farms, Atomic Ranch, Cottages & Bungalows, CoinAge, and Rock & Gem.
- Sell advertising space online, in print, and as sponsorship opportunities to new and existing clients.
- Use proprietary systems to maintain customer database, track results, provide customer service, and identify growth opportunities for various magazine brands.
- Work lead lists and cold call/identify new advertisers with a focus on increasing advertising client base of EG Media portfolio.
- Collaborate with advertisers to secure relevant ad materials and marketing for seamless processing and deployment of assets per scheduled timelines.
- Attend industry trade shows when necessary.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Aid and assist AR operations team in collections efforts for accounts where payment is delayed.
- Minimum of 2 years of advertising sales experience, preferably in print media/magazine publishing. Exposure to both print and digital products would be of added value.
- Prior experience in sales planning, sales strategy development and reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in building and cultivating relationships as well as securing new business through face-to-face meetings, emails, and phone interactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or experience in related field a plus but not mandatory.
Job Type: Full time (8 hours Monday-Friday)
Pay: Base salary and commission package
Benefits Package: yes
Education: High school/college
Experience: Advertising sales: minimum 2 years
Work Location: Remote
To Apply: Please send resume and brief cover letter to Rima Dorsey at RDorsey@egmediamags.com.