You are a motivated passionate equestrian interested to join our team as a sales associate, providing support for the most comprehensive, evidence-based saddle fitting education available, worldwide. You are a quick learner, with a passion for protecting horses and riders, dedicated to constant growth and development of your understanding of all things equine, and are open-minded in having existing beliefs challenged for the betterment of the equine industry as a whole. You are able to showcase your knowledge, expertise and compassion for those who are seeking to expand their knowledge through our course offerings, while guiding them to the most appropriate course of action based on their specific needs.
Beyond negotiation and communication skills, a thorough understanding of the equine industry, while also being a rider yourself, is imperative to the success of this role. While we offer intensive training, you are ideally active within the horse community and apprised of current trends and challenges faced by equestrians and the industry as a whole.
- You will represent the organization and our course offerings with a deep and comprehensive knowledge of how our courses are able to provide solutions for common problems and meet the needs of the customer/student.
- You will achieve weekly, monthly and annual appointment and sales targets by successfully implementing sales strategies as outlined in the training.
- You will develop rapport with customers and conduct timely follow up using the provided CRM tools.
- You will continuously apprise yourself of new research within the specific field of saddle fitting, as well as adjacent fields such as equine health and welfare.
- You will stay up to date on education provided by our competitors and how it compares to our course offering.
- You are expected to maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure that they receive exceptional service and to identify potential new sales opportunities.
- You will make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business.
- You possess in-depth course and industry knowledge and be able to handle objections.
- You will achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often including product demos and presentations.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- You are an active equestrian .
- You have comprehensive knowledge about equine care and riding.
- You have knowledge of common equestrian issues and concerns.
- You are an excellent communicator with interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- You show proficiency with sales management software and CRM.
- You have a strong ability to balance persuasion with professionalism and compassion.
You will be paid competitive wages starting at $40K p.a., with commission potential to bring you to six figures after you have completed training. We offer exemplary benefits in the equestrian industry, including health, vacation days and RSP contributions.
Preferred start date is September 4. Interested parties should send their resume to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
About Saddlefit4life: The leading educator in the field of equine and saddle ergonomics, S4L works with veterinarians and equine professionals all over the world to ensure horses are protected from long term back damage resulting from poorly fitting saddles.