GSS the Agency (formerly Grand Slam Social) is a full-service marketing agency offering an exciting opportunity for someone to work on all aspects of marketing, with specific concentration on graphic design and content creation for Social Media, Email, Website, some print and Online Advertising. The ideal candidate will have up-to-date knowledge on best design practices and formal education or robust experience in graphic design.
This person will collaborate closely with the CEO and agency team on all aspects of social media marketing, with a specific focus on creative design and multi-media campaign and content ideation, creation, and execution across multiple platforms.
We’re searching for an innovative individual with a keen eye for creative campaigns and who can bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Infuse robust creative energy into agency projects
- Be driven to create brilliant, eye-catching, and engaging marketing campaigns Creative brainstorming to support initial design process
- Creative development of assets for website, social media, blogs, print, digital
- Development of new content concepts, graphics and layouts per current social trends
- Working with a wide range of media and design software
- Managing other design needs such as presentations, signage, and race day collateral
- Working with GSS managers to help determine scope of a design project
A formal education or robust experience in graphic design, videography or the creative world is a must. Knowledge of horse racing and/or equestrian sports is a plus.
BA/BS in Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent working experience
- Past experience as either an in-house designer or with a marketing agency (content samples required to apply for this position)
- Forward thinking; Ongoing knowledge of best practices for social media, website, email marketing trends & design
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Video production and editing skills a major plus – must have minor video and podcast editing capabilities
Part-Time/ Contract/ Pay Based on Experience
Occasional Weekend Work & Travel Required
To Apply Submit Resume & Work Samples to: Kaitlin Christopherson / firstname.lastname@example.org