Equine industry leaders, stakeholders and those active in legislative and regulatory entities are invited to come together at the 2023 American Horse Council’s Annual Conference and National Issues Forum. The forum, which is in its 54th year, will be held June 4-6 at the Le Meridian Hotel in downtown Denver, Colorado.
The tentative schedule for committees and meetings will be as follows:
Sunday, June 4 and Tuesday, June 6
- Shows & Competition
- Equine Welfare
- Health & Regulatory
- Recreation, Trails & Land Use
- Task Forces/Working Groups:
- AHC Marketing Alliance
- Coalition of State Horse Councils
- Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion
- Youth Engagement
Monday, June 5
- National Issues Forum – Focus areas include:
- Agriculture & Equine Economics
- Ecofriendly/Green Initiatives for the Equine Industry
- Equine Herd Health
- Tour of Colorado State University’s SPUR Vida Center
Guest speakers and more meeting details will be made available in the next few weeks. Registration will open April 15, 2023, and can be found at https://horsecouncil.org/annual-meeting/american-horse-council-2023-conference/
Any media interested in attending to provide coverage can contact American Horse Council President Julie Broadway at email@example.com.
About the American Horse Council
As the national association representing all segments of the horse industry in Washington, D.C., the American Horse Council works daily to represent equine interests and opportunities.
Contact: Julie Broadway
American Horse Council