AHP is the association to belong to if you want to connect with equine media professionals. Member benefits can help you to increase awareness and recognition of your equine brand, whether it’s publishing media, a professional service, or a business.
- Exclusive members only benefit for submitting and receiving timely equine industry news. AHP members are able to submit news releases twice a month for distribution to over 600 AHP members and staff. You will also be the first to receive important equine news from the AHP Newsgroup.
- All business members receive one additional press release distribution per month for a total of three press releases.
- Source for members and visitors on equine media and horse industry news
- AHP website www.americanhorsepubs.org not only offers information to interested horse people, but also special features for AHP members only.
- The CareerTrack is an online job bank where AHP members can list help wanted and opportunities sought positions.
AHP Equine Industry Survey
- 2015 AHP Equine Industry Survey, conducted by American Horse Publications and sponsored by Zoetis, collected 10,662 usable responses from horse owners who currently own or manage at least one horse, are 18 years of age or older, and live in the United States. The 2015 survey results are available to AHP members only to publish on their own channels. Excerpts from this study must be referenced as “2015 AHP Equine Industry Survey sponsored by Zoetis.”
AHP Equine Media Conference
- Members can attend one of the most affordable conferences available in the publishing industry. The AHP Equine Media Conference is highly motivating and provides positive learning experiences for all levels.
AHP Student Internship Program
- The AHP Student Internship Program is for members only to list available internships as well as a source to find equine media student interns. Your listing will be available to the over 400 schools and colleges that have equine, ag, or equine journalism majors.
- Members only have access to a series of instructional and educational webinars, videos, and presentations on publishing and business topics.
Recognition for excellence
AHP Equine Media Awards
- The AHP annual Equine Media Awards recognize excellence in over 60 categories in print and online, with each entry receiving a judge’s critique.
- All members are eligible to submit entries that meet requirements in the appropriate divisions (Publishing Media or Business).
Network with equine media
AHP Online Membership Directory
- Members only have access to a handy reference that lists contact information. If you are looking for a professional service, publishing media, or a business associated with the equine industry, this directory is your # 1 source.
AHP Equine Media Conference
- The AHP Equine Media Conference is the perfect place to network with your peers and meet equine publishing and business leaders. Friendships and associations are made here that will benefit members on many levels. Don’t miss the 2018 AHP Equine Media Conference in Hunt Valley, Maryland on June 14-16, 2018.