Now accepting annual memberships valid through December 31, 2017.
Learn more about each category by selecting the category name.
Equine-related print or online publishing media that publish editorial content relative to news and information about the horse industry.
Equine-related businesses, organizations, associations, and e-commerce websites.
Nonprofit Business membership is discounted with proof of Nonprofit status.
Individuals who share an interest in the equine publishing industry such as freelance writers and photographers, advertising sales representatives, public relations agents, consultants, authors, illustrators, or any individual offering a service to the equine publishing industry.
Recognized colleges and universities that share an interest in the equine industry.
Students at the high school, college, and graduate level who share a love for horses and a curiosity about careers in equine publishing.
Please review the membership categories above and click on the appropriate membership category for dues and application.
Contact: Chris Brune, Executive Director
Payments may be made by check or online. Major credit cards and PayPal accepted.
Members Only Benefits
- Instant access to the Members Only benefits on the AHP website
- Affiliation with a national equine publishing media group
- Opportunity to attend one of the most affordable seminars available in the publishing industry.
- AHP e-blasts on association news and publishing
- Exclusive benefit for submitting and receiving timely equine industry news.
- Free listing in the online AHP Membership Directory
- Use of AHP logo
- Free listing in AHP Internship online program
- Eligibility to enter the AHP Annual Awards Contest.
- Free job postings to AHP CareerTrack
- Participation in AHP Members Only Facebook Group Page
- Access to instructional and educational webinars on publishing and business topics