AHP Extends Member Referral Credits to March 31, 2021
Refer an equine-related business, publishing media, or media professional to become a new AHP Member and you’ll save money on your registration to the 2021 Equine Media Conference and Awards in Irving, Texas.
The greatest source of new AHP members is through referrals and we want to thank you for spreading the word about joining AHP. This program was introduced in 2012 and we have had a great response.
Due to the pandemic that cancelled the 2020 conference in Lexington, the referral credits collected by members between April 2, 2019 and March 31, 2020 will rollover until March 31, 2021 to accumulate credits toward their 2021 conference registration.
Recommend AHP membership to an equine-related business, publishing media, or media professional and you can start earning a $10 credit for every new member who mentions your name on their application. Members can earn up to ten $10 credits or maximum $100 toward their registration fee for the AHP Equine Media Conference in Irving, Texas on May 20-22, 2021.
Here are the guidelines:
- Credits are non-transferrable and issued to current AHP members only
- AHP member or staff must attend the 2021 Conference to redeem credits for registration
- Referrals must be new members only
- $10 credits are available to 2021 AHP members only; non-members must join for 2021 to receive credit
- AHP member's name must be listed on new member application in the “referred by” space to receive $10 credit
- Notification of credit for referral will be sent via e-mail once the new member has paid in full and AHP will maintain a record of credits issued.
- Maximum ten $10 credits issued during the effective period from 4/1/2019 to 3/31/2021.
- Credits are good for 2021 conference registration only.
- Credits are issued to one member only and cannot be split among members.
- Credits are not transferable to another member.
Need some ideas for promoting AHP membership?
Your testimonial is the most important reason that prospective members will join, however feel free to refer them to the AHP office at email@example.com and direct them to the Join AHP page on the AHP website at https://www.americanhorsepubs.org/become-an-ahp-member/
Questions about the Member Referral Program may be directed to Chris Brune at firstname.lastname@example.org.