Check the Standings. Are You In?
The qualifying lists for 2022 Washington International Horse Show CSI5*-W presented by MARS Equestrian™ are now available online. The 64th WIHS will be held at The Show Place Arena at Prince George’s Equestrian Center in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, October 24-30.
Click on a division name for a list of qualifying horses. Please note: Lists are subject to change based on the USEF point correction process.
If your name appears on a qualifying list and you have not received your acceptance package by Friday, September 30, please email WIHS Show Secretary Brett Waters at WIHSSecretary@wihs.org.
The acceptance process must be completed by 5:00 p.m. (EDT) on Tuesday, October 4, or your spot will be given to a waitlisted entry.
If you have corrections or questions regarding points and money, please email email@example.com.
Prize List and Entries
- WIHS Prize List
- WIHS Qualifying Lists (Show Management System)
- WIHS Event Schedule
Hospitality, Travel, Lodging, and Tickets
- VIP Hospitality in the WIHS VIP Club at The Show Place Arena. For details visit https://wihs.org/vip-tables/
- Discounted travel is available to local airports in the Washington, D.C. area through Delta, the WIHS Official Airline. Use meeting code: NMVXN
- WIHS is offering an exclusive discount for exhibitors and partners at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, much reduced from public rates. This discounted rate is limited, so please visit https://book.passkey.com/go/HorseShowOct2022 to secure rooms. Learn more about the Gaylord, a Marriott Bonvoy property, here. You may also call +1 301-965-4000 to book your rooms
- Ticket information available at: https://wihs.org/tickets/
For more information about WIHS, visit www.wihs.org, join WIHS on Facebook, follow on Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter, and subscribe on YouTube. Tag using #WIHS2022, #FEIWorldCup, #TimeToBeat and #Longines.
About Washington International Horse Show
Established in 1958, the Washington International Horse Show is one of North America’s most prestigious, competitive, and entertaining equestrian events with competition for international, professional, amateur, junior, and child riders. Highlights include the $406,000 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Washington for the President’s Cup presented by Experience Prince George’s, and the WIHS Equitation Finals and Children’s and Adult Hunter and Jumper Championships, plus popular community and charity events, including Kids’ Day and Barn Night. WIHS, an official USEF Heritage Competition, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. For more information, visit wihs.org
Contact: Kara Pinato Scro | firstname.lastname@example.org
Image available on request