Unique Mix of Special Items for WIHS Friends and Fans
Four Days Only — December 8-11
The WIHS Holiday Auction is now open for your bids on a unique mix of items for horse people, from lessons with top trainers and riders, to great getaways, experiences, home decor, and more.
Here’s a sampling of the special items ready for your bid.
Improve Your Riding
- Private lessons with Olympians Joe Fargis, Beezie Madden, Laura Kraut, and Rodrigo Pessoa
- Video critique with top equitation trainer and judge Stacia Madden
- VIP tickets to FEI World CupTM Jumping Finals in Omaha, Nebraska, in April 2023
- Golf and lunch at the Wanderers Club in Wellington, Florida
- Weeklong stay in Palm Springs, California
- Delta Airlines first-class tickets
- Four premium tickets plus lounge access to any Washington Capitals ice hockey game this season
- Box at Keeneland Race Course with a tour of Lane’s End Farm
- WIHS hospitality packages
- Tickets to Late Night with Seth Meyers
Shopping, Art, Home Decor, and More
- Lauracea classic tote, Fab Finds by Sarah shopping spree, F.lli Fabbri Pro Field Boots, exclusive portrait session with David Erdek, custom “Little Felted Friend” canine figure, and more
NEW! Never Before Offered
- “Rider for a Day” package at WIHS 2023: Bring up to four guests for a special behind-the-scenes experience of what it means to be a rider competing at WIHS, including hospitality, photos, and more
WIHS Holiday Auction closes Sunday, December 11 at 10 p.m. ET
About Washington International Horse Show
Established in 1958, the Washington International Horse Show is one of North America’s most prestigious, competitive, and entertaining equestrian events with competition for international, professional, amateur, junior, and child riders. Highlights include the $406,000 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Washington for the President’s Cup presented by Experience Prince George’s, and the WIHS Equitation Finals and Children’s and Adult Hunter and Jumper Championships, plus popular community and charity events, including Kids’ Day and Barn Night. WIHS, an official USEF Heritage Competition, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. For more information, visit wihs.org.