Seven days and three nights of top equestrian sport and entertainment
Tickets are now on sale for the 64th Annual Washington International Horse Show (WIHS) presented by MARS EQUESTRIANTM. Join us for one of the most competitive, exciting, and entertaining equestrian events in North America, October 24-30, 2022, at The Show Place Arena in Upper Marlboro, Maryland.
Experience the beauty and athleticism of the finest horses and riders in the world, including Olympic veterans, as they come together for seven days and three nights of world-class international show jumping, top hunter, pony, and equitation competition plus entertaining exhibitions, boutique shopping, VIP hospitality, and special events.[Buy Tickets] [Watch WIHS Preview Video]
Tickets: What You Need To Know
- Opening Day Special: Monday, October 24: All tickets are free
- Daytime Tickets (all general admission): Monday through Sunday, prices vary from $2-$10 (plus applicable service charge)
- Children 12 and under admitted free to all daytime events
- Evening Tickets: Tickets start as low as $15 for selected night
- NEW option for Grab & Go buffet tickets includes a meal and beverage:
- Paddock Room Parties: Grab & Go buffet, beer/wine open bar (adult ticket only) for consumption at unreserved table seat in the Paddock Room at The Show Place Arena
- Premium: Grab & Go buffet, two beer/wine drinks (adult ticket only) for consumption in reserved arena seat
- Visit the WIHS Ticket page for more details and links to purchase on Ticketmaster. Tickets can also be purchased in person at The Show Place Arena Box Office.
Complimentary Tickets for Military, Seniors, Students, and Teachers
Complimentary tickets are available for members of the U.S. military, first responders, seniors, students, and teachers.
- Daytime only (Monday, October 24-Sunday, October 30)
- Affiliation badge or ID required
- Up to four tickets per badge/ID
The Show Place Arena, Prince George’s Equestrian Center
14900 Pennsylvania Avenue
Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772
Parking is free.
- World Cup Night (Saturday, October 29): Thrilling World Cup Jumping including the $406,000 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Washington CSI5*-W for the President’s Cup
- Military Night (Friday, October 28): $75,000 Speed Final, $25,000 Puissance (high jump), and the Jump For TAPS supporting Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
- Barn Night (Thursday, October 27): Fun for all, especially youngsters, including the $75,000 International Jumper Welcome and the $37,000 Accumulator Costume Class
About Washington International Horse Show
Established in 1958, the Washington International Horse Show is one of North America’s most prestigious, competitive, and entertaining equestrian events with competition for international, professional, amateur, junior, and child riders. Highlights include the $406,000 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Washington for the President’s Cup, and the WIHS Equitation Finals and Children’s and Adult Hunter and Jumper Championships, plus popular community and charity events, like Kids’ Day and Barn Night. WIHS, an official USEF Heritage Competition, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. For more information, visit wihs.org.
Contact: Kara Pinato Scro | firstname.lastname@example.org