New Members Can Join AHP for Half Price
Effective July 1, 2014, new members may join American Horse Publications for half the cost of the annual dues.
- Network with equine publishing media
- Build awareness and relationships in equine industry
- Reach new markets with the AHP Newsgroup press release distribution service
- Learn through annual educational seminars and webinars
- Stay informed with the AHP e-newsletter
- Be listed in the online AHP Membership Directory
- Enter the AHP Annual Awards Contest for excellence in equine media
- List internship opportunities in AHP Student Internship Handbook
- Submit available equine-related job positions for CareerTrack
To apply or renew membership, please review the Membership Categories on the right.
For More Information
Christine W. Brune, Executive Director
Phone: (386) 760-7743
American Horse Publications offers several membership
categories from which to choose. Please review the categories listed below. In some cases, you may qualify for more than one.
For example, an association may join as a Corporate Member
and the magazine it publishes may join as a Print Publication Member. Annual dues run from January through December.
To apply or renew membership, please click the appropriate category below for application and payment options.
Print Publication Member:
Available to printed publications (ink on paper) primarily
involved in the equine industry and related lifestyles.
Digital Media Member:
Digital media is defined as any medium that is published electronically and requires electricity or digital encoding of information. This category includes websites,
digital editions, blogs, broadcast, etc.
Membership is available to businesses, organizations, and associations that share an interest in the equine industry and support the purposes and goals of AHP.
Membership is available to colleges and universities that
share an interest in the equine industry.
Membership is available to individuals who share an interest
in the equine publishing industry and support the purposes and goals of AHP. Examples of Individual Members are freelance
writers and photographers, advertising sales representatives,
public relations agents, consultants, authors, illustrators,
or any individual offering a service to the equine publishing industry.
Membership is granted to students at the high school, college,
and graduate level who share a love for horses and a curiosity
about careers in equine publishing.