New Members Can Join AHP Now for 2015
Membership will be good through December 31, 2015
Members Only Benefits
- Network with equine publishing media
- Build awareness and relationships in equine industry
- Reach new markets with the AHP Newsgroup press release distribution service
- Learn through annual educational seminars and webinars
- Stay informed with the AHP e-newsletter
- Be listed in the online AHP Membership Directory
- Enter the AHP Annual Awards Contest for excellence in equine media
- List internship opportunities in AHP Student Internship Handbook
- Submit available equine-related job positions for CareerTrack
- Particpation in American Horse Publications For Members Only Facebook Group
NEW FOR 2015
- One branded website included with membership
All memberships include one branded “same name” website with their membership. The URL used on member application will be the website of record. This website is not considered a separate member with membership privileges. However website content will be eligible for online publishing media classes in the awards contest that are submitted by the parent member. Association publishing media will use the association website address as the branded website where the publishing content is published.
- Content on branded website eligible for online classes in the awards competition
All members are eligible to submit entries that meet requirements in the annual awards contest online classes in the appropriate divisions (Publishing Media or Business)
- All business members receive one additional press release distribution per month
Maximum total of three per month.
- Additional memberships may be purchased at the current dues for the business or publishing media category as long as they meet the criteria.
Please review the Membership Categories on the right and contact
Chris Brune, Executive Director for application or further questions.
Phone: (386) 760-7743
Annual dues run from January through December.
Publishing Media Member
Publishing Media membership is available to qualified equine-related print or online publishing media that publish content relative to news and information about the horse industry.
Publishing Media Membership Dues
Print publication based on circulation over 25,000 per issue during preceding 12 months
Online publishing media and digital editions based on over 50,000 average unique users per month
Print publication based on circulation 5,000 to 25,000 per issue during preceding 12 months
Online publishing media and digital editions based on 10,000 to 50,000 average unique users per month
Print publication based on circulation under 5,000 per issue during preceding 12 months
Online publishing media and digital editions based on under 10,000 average unique users per month
Business Member/Nonprofit Business Member
Business Membership (formerly Corporate membership) is available to businesses, organizations, associations, and e-commerce websites that share an interest in the equine industry and support the purposes and goals of AHP. Business members include any business that is recognized as a business.
Business membership dues are $390.
Nonprofit business dues is discounted at $280 with proof of nonprofit status.
College/University Membership is available to recognized colleges and universities that share an interest in the equine industry and support the goals of AHP.
College/University membership dues are $280.
Individual membership is available to individuals who share an interest in the equine publishing industry and support the purposes and goals of AHP. Examples of Individual Members are freelance writers and photographers, advertising sales representatives, public relations agents, consultants, authors, illustrators, or any individual offering a service to the equine publishing industry. Membership is in individual’s personal name only and press release content requires information directly about the individual, not clients.
Individual membership dues are $115.
Membership is granted to students at the high school, college, and graduate level who share a love for horses and a curiosity about careers in equine publishing.
Student membership dues are $25.