AHP is accepting
new memberships for 2015.
Membership will be good through December 31, 2015
RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP, CLICK HERE.
Members Only Benefits
- Affiliation with a national equine publishing media group
- Opportunity to attend one of the most affordable seminars available in the publishing industry.
- AHP e-newsletter AHP For the Record
- Exclusive benefit for submitting and receiving timely equine industry news.
- Free listing in the online AHP Membership Directory
- Use of AHP logo
- Free listing in AHP Internship Handbook
- Eligibility to enter the AHP Annual Awards Contest
- Free job postings to AHP CareerTrack
- Participation in AHP Members Only Facebook Group Page
- Access to instructional and educational webinars on publishing and business topics
- COMING IN 2015! Redesigned association website with Members Only access section
NEW FOR 2015
- One branded website included with membership
All memberships include one branded “same name” website with their membership. The URL used on member application will be the website of record. This website is not considered a separate member with membership privileges. However website content will be eligible for online publishing media classes in the awards contest that are submitted by the parent member. Association publishing media will use the association website address as the branded website where the publishing content is published.
- Content on branded website eligible for online classes in the awards competition
All members are eligible to submit entries that meet requirements in the annual awards contest online classes in the appropriate divisions (Publishing Media or Business)
- All business members receive one additional press release distribution per month
Maximum total of three per month.
- Additional memberships may be purchased at the current dues for the business or publishing media category as long as they meet the criteria.
Annual dues run from January through December.
Publishing Media Member
Publishing Media membership is available to qualified equine-related print or online publishing media that publish editorial content relative to news and information about the horse industry.
Business Member/Nonprofit Business Member
Business Membership (formerly Corporate membership) is available to businesses, organizations, associations, and e-commerce websites that share an interest in the equine industry and support the purposes and goals of AHP. Business members include any business that is recognized as a business.
Nonprofit business dues is discounted with proof of nonprofit status.
College/University Membership is available to recognized colleges and universities that share an interest in the equine industry and support the goals of AHP.
Individual membership is available to individuals who share an interest in the equine publishing industry and support the purposes and goals of AHP. Examples of Individual Members are freelance writers and photographers, advertising sales representatives, public relations agents, consultants, authors, illustrators, or any individual offering a service to the equine publishing industry. Membership is in individual’s personal name only and press release content requires information directly about the individual, not clients.
Membership is granted to students at the high school, college, and graduate level who share a love for horses and a curiosity about careers in equine publishing.
Please review the Membership Categories and click on the appropriate membership category for dues and application.
For Questions, Contact:
Chris Brune, Executive Director
Phone: (386) 760-7743